OWBN: Dayton Dying Embers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Making Friends -INTRODUCTION THREAD-

+6
Elizabeth Carson
Elisebeth
No Shit There I Was
Duncan O Hara
Dia Halliwell
Tenzin
10 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Making Friends -INTRODUCTION THREAD- - Page 4 Empty Re: Making Friends -INTRODUCTION THREAD-

Post by Rebbeca Cromwell Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:14 pm

Rebecca would try and jump into the elevator.
(Dodge)

Rebbeca Cromwell
Rebbeca Cromwell

Back to top Go down

Making Friends -INTRODUCTION THREAD- - Page 4 Empty Re: Making Friends -INTRODUCTION THREAD-

Post by Admin Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:14 pm

The member 'Rebbeca Cromwell' has done the following action : Roll

'RPS' :
Making Friends -INTRODUCTION THREAD- - Page 4 Scisso11

Admin
Admin

https://owbndde.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Carson Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:08 pm

(Declare 19. I will Cancel if you want to retest)

Last edited by Duplicity on Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Elizabeth Carson
Elizabeth Carson

Back to top Go down

Post by OPFOR Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:26 pm

I am letting you all know right now that no one declared any rage, gnosis, or willpower spends.  So for this round, it's one action per person unless someone has an offhand action.

Anyway round 1 fight!  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAwWPadFsOA

OPFOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebbeca Cromwell Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:06 pm

(Dodge Cancel)
Rebbeca Cromwell
Rebbeca Cromwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:06 pm

'RPS' :
Making Friends -INTRODUCTION THREAD- - Page 4 Rock11

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Day Zhi Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:09 pm

((Rebecca wasn't the new person being introduced, heh heh. Either way, my character is definitely paying attention to the glass walker now.))
Data watches the theurge pack her things. He at first conveyed sadness to see her leave, and then delight at the bowl of rice and spices. He stretches over the table and licks the bowl clean. There's even some cool sticks!
Day Zhi
Day Zhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Carson Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:55 pm

(Canceling dodge retest with brawl. First result stands)
Elizabeth Carson
Elizabeth Carson

Back to top Go down

Post by OPFOR Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:42 am

Duplicity has cancelled your rebid. Do you have another rebid Rebbeca?

OPFOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Dia Halliwell Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:27 pm

((I didn't know your char had already met hers!! lol. Now I'm just waiting for the next round to be able to post IC. There's a fight going on silly wolf! You can eat all of Tenzin's rice later hehe))
Dia Halliwell
Dia Halliwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebbeca Cromwell Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:03 pm

(Give me a moment to look at my sheet)
Rebbeca Cromwell
Rebbeca Cromwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Dia Halliwell Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:03 pm

((SOoooo for those of us who couldn't make it to game...did this get settled at game sat???))
Dia Halliwell
Dia Halliwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Carson Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:06 pm

(No the player of rebecca is forum only I believe. As far as this goes, I believe it would go to round 2 if she doesn't have a luck to spend. After all that's all that's left to my knowledge in this scenario.)
Elizabeth Carson
Elizabeth Carson

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebbeca Cromwell Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:28 am

Well be posting today
Was under the weather sorry)
Rebbeca Cromwell
Rebbeca Cromwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebbeca Cromwell Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:54 pm

Rebecca knew was in over her head. She just wanted to get out of the room as her anxiety was getting the best of her. Now she was grappled by a very angry Shadow Lord. Rebecca whimpered slightly and reached out to touch Duplicity's cheek.
"I forgive your Father. Let's talk in private. Do you want others to see your lost of control. Please Calm down and let's go and talk else where. If after we talk, you still want to beat the shit out of me. I will let you"
(Gift Persuasion)
Rebbeca Cromwell
Rebbeca Cromwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:54 pm

'RPS' :

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Carson Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:56 pm

(Rolling)
Elizabeth Carson
Elizabeth Carson

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:56 pm

The member 'Duplicity' has done the following action : Roll

'RPS' :

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Carson Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:11 pm

Duplicity growled, baring his teeth as the theurge spoke. Unknown to him she had attempted one of her gifts on him and failed (We figured out my socials were higher) but regardless she had a point in any case. It would do him no justice to lose control and beat the shit out of her, just as Tenzin had said before. "So be it." He released her with the exception of a hand on her shoulder. If she tried to run now, he would simply falling touch her and resume what he had been doing before. Following her they left the area.
Elizabeth Carson
Elizabeth Carson

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebbeca Cromwell Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:17 pm

Looks at the hand on her shoulder. Sighs and walks with him to another room.
Rebbeca Cromwell
Rebbeca Cromwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Dia Halliwell Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:47 pm

Diana was actually shocked the fight went and ended the way it did. Though to be honest that lady did deserve to get her butt kicked for talking about Duplicity's mother that way. It wasn't his fault his parents were too stupid to follow the rules. Or that he had to claw his way out when he was born. He was only doing the only thing he knew at the time. Just like any child trying to come into the world. Birth was never easy, even on those who were born human. Children weren't guaranteed to survive and neither were the mothers.

Looking around the room she chuckled slightly when she saw that the wolf had eaten Tenzins food. Well it served him right he'd left it unattended after all. Shawn hadn't seemed to move from where she first introduced herself to him at, or at least she thought he hadn't. Duncan was still on his way out as was Tenzin it looked like so she went back to waiting patiently for the next elevator since all the fights seemed to have ended. And she still wasn't going to get on an elevator with so many who were already so grumpy.
Dia Halliwell
Dia Halliwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenzin Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:57 am

Tenzin nods approvingly then looks at Dia one last time before disappearing into the elevator.

-Tenzin Out-
Tenzin
Tenzin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4