OWBN: Dayton Dying Embers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wall to wall therapy Aftermath

2 posters

Go down

Wall to wall therapy  Aftermath  Empty Wall to wall therapy Aftermath

Post by Rebbeca Cromwell Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:27 pm

"First let go of me. Two please calm down as best as you can. Three to save face and the most logical choice for me is to apologize. In order to apologize, one has to believe they did something wrong. Which I sense I did and did not. You let something I said get under your skin. So any enemy you come across can use that button and push it. You have not forgiven yourself , in which you had no control of your birth. So in turn you smoke and lash out. To be better you. You need to learn to forgive. "

She winced and closes her eyes.

"If you still want to hit me. I won't fight back."
Rebbeca Cromwell
Rebbeca Cromwell

Back to top Go down

Wall to wall therapy  Aftermath  Empty Re: Wall to wall therapy Aftermath

Post by Elizabeth Carson Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:08 pm

Duplicity sat down a few feet away and listened as the theurge spoke. At first he didn't quite understand what she was getting at but the more he thought about it, the more it actually pissed him off. Regardless, there was no point attacking something that wouldn't fight or flee.

"First off, you had the nerve to compare me to one of those inbred, filthy silverfangs. Next, Metis I may be but do not speak ill of my parents. My mother was a theurge you could only hope to be. And lastly, you started this whole charade when I had not said a word to you . I simply finished it." He growls softly and lights a cigarette. "So care to try that again?"
Elizabeth Carson
Elizabeth Carson

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebbeca Cromwell Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:16 pm

"You were acting stuck up like a Sliverfang. Two you are a product of liteny breaking. It's not my plus to judge, I am not a phliodox. Two you were being rude. Yes I guess I went a bit far. Really do you have to smoke. It smells bad. I know, I will get you one those Vape things."

She really was not use to talking this much. She sat down and pulled her knees to her chest and rocked a bit.
Rebbeca Cromwell
Rebbeca Cromwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Carson Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:44 pm

Duplicity listened and watched as she curled into a ball, leaving him at a loss for words. Only now did he truly realize how small and frail she really was. He ran a large paw over his face as he thought over what was just said and the sight before him. He reached over and opened a window and before approaching her.

"Stand up little one, and listen well to what I have to tell you. It may save your life one day."

Last edited by Duplicity on Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Elizabeth Carson
Elizabeth Carson

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebbeca Cromwell Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:54 pm

Looks at Duplicity for a moment. She was not sure about standing up. She felt comfortable sitting on the floor. Rebecca slightly winced when he walked towards her. She bites her lower lip and slowly stands up.
Rebbeca Cromwell
Rebbeca Cromwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Carson Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:23 pm

Duplicity nods and starts to speak, his cig wedged between his teeth. "Before I begin, know that words are not my strongest suit but I shall explain as best I can.... Remember that while you may be new to this life that we metis have lived it our entire existence. We know better than any through the scorn we receive just how vicious things can get as a garou. While our births may violate the litany it is as you said. We cannot control it. My mother did not die when I was born Rebecca. She survived for some years in her degrading health and I killed her to become cliath. So you see that it is a touchy subject for me. No matter what our birth, no matter what our origin. We are all garou. We all face hardship and pain and must fight through it. So hear me well when I tell you to stand in pride. You spoke your mind and I respect that, but choose your words better. You never know what will set someone off. As far as the silverfangs go it is no secret that we shadowlords are not fans of them. All in all you were asking for a fight there. See what I am getting at? No matter who it may be you do not know their story and to provoke those people could be the end. What would you have done if I had not stopped? You could have died."

He paused letting what he has said so far sink in.

"I won't hold a gudge on this matter. You are smart and we both know that. So learn from this and grow. And next time just ask me to go next to a fucking window if the smell bothers you. I wouldn't have minded. Alright?" He sighs and pats her on the head before going back to the window to finish his cigarette. Hopefully he didnt botch his little speech too badly.
Elizabeth Carson
Elizabeth Carson

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebbeca Cromwell Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:24 pm

Rebecca would look at him for a moment. " not a cub. But I um... understand what you ment" she said in almost a whisper. "See I deal better with electronics and Spirit. Then people "
Rebbeca Cromwell
Rebbeca Cromwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Carson Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:34 pm

"That's one obstacle you will have to overcome. You are a theurge so others will depend on you to grow and survive. Myself included. And trust me I am not great with people myself but I am learning and so will you." He waves a paw, dismissing the topic. "So are we good now? I've calmed down myself, and I see no reason to continue this squabble."
Elizabeth Carson
Elizabeth Carson

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebbeca Cromwell Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:37 pm

"Were done. Burying you a Vape. You like any flavor to your nicotine "
Rebbeca Cromwell
Rebbeca Cromwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Carson Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:00 pm

The shadowlord paused as she mentioned the vape again. "What even is that? And why would it have a flavor other than what it already is?" He questioned. He figured it must be something to do with the weaver if a glasswalker is mentioning it.
Elizabeth Carson
Elizabeth Carson

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebbeca Cromwell Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:10 pm

"It's electronic cigarette. Sort of. It has a metal coil inside that heats up. The juice you put into it. Not juice you drink. It's flavored nicotine. What you breath out is steam not smoke. And it smells good"
Rebbeca Cromwell
Rebbeca Cromwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Carson Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:25 pm

Duplicity tilted his head at her. The idea sounded downright upsurd. "That seems unorthadox but if it will get you all off my tails then fine. You will have to show me how the thing works though. And as for the flavors or whatever, I usually smoke menthols so mint or whatever is fine. Coffee is nice too if that's something that can be done. Just make sure there is plenty of nicotine in it. Withdrawals are a bitch." he said with a slight roll of his eyes. He couldn't believe he was going to go along with such a thing.
Elizabeth Carson
Elizabeth Carson

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebbeca Cromwell Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:32 pm

"Ok I will get to you one. " she hugs him and leaves quickly
Rebbeca Cromwell
Rebbeca Cromwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Carson Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:42 pm

The hug caught him by surprise, almost making him fall out of his seat. Just as quickly as it happened she had run off. "What a strange girl." he commented to himself as he finished off his smoke. As he stood up to leave he laughed at himself. "Just imagine..... Someone like me having friends. It's almost strange."

(Exit scene)
Elizabeth Carson
Elizabeth Carson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum