OWBN: Dayton Dying Embers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's a mellow day

2 posters

Go down

It's a mellow day Empty It's a mellow day

Post by Dia Halliwell Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:09 am

Diana arrived earlier than she usually does to the sept. She'd gotten permission from her father that she was allowed to go and "hang out with friends" as long as she made it home in time for dinner tonight. She talked for a few moments to the guardian who was on shift then headed into the phone booth.  

Once dianna got into the elevator she took it up to the living quarters. She knocked on Tenzins door and placed a package against his door before heading back to the elevator. As far as she could remember he was the only one who currently occupied this floor, she hadn't seen his family in a while so she figured they were out on adventures or missions. Whatever they wanted to call them . The other packs had their own floors.

She took the elevator to the garden floor, once there she found a nice shaddy area and sat down. This place was always so peaceful and she was happy by the fact for once she didn't have lessons or training. She could just take a minute to relax and enjoy life
Dia Halliwell
Dia Halliwell

Back to top Go down

It's a mellow day Empty Re: It's a mellow day

Post by Tenzin Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:25 pm

Tenzin eventually answers the door. Towel around his waist, it was obvious he had been in the shower after a hard work as was his normal activity. He looks down at the package and takes it inside before setting it on the table. Taking a seat on his couch, he opens the package and sees what it is. Curiosity fills his star filled eyes as he does so.
Tenzin
Tenzin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dia Halliwell Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:33 pm

There is a note inside the package it says "thought you might like  another family photo" behind the note is a drawing in a frame. The picture is of everyone who is members of the sept ((another detail I'll send to you privately))

Diana continues to sit and sketch in the garden area. She wonders what others of the sept are doing but she doesn't want to go bother anyone. They might be doing important business. While she sits she hums softly to herself.  
Dia Halliwell
Dia Halliwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenzin Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:47 pm

Tenzin smiles at the sweet gesture and sets the sketch to the side.  The Stargazer gets up and walks to his room, dropping the towel on the floor along the way.  He gets dressed in a navy blue wife beater and a pair of white shorts.  He doesn't bother with shoes unless he leaves the Sept.  He'll walk out of the apartment and make sure to lock the door before going to the intercom to try and find Diana.

"Hey Diana, where are you?"
Tenzin
Tenzin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dia Halliwell Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:05 pm

Startled Diana drops her pencil She adjusted her glasses and looked around. Did she have to go use the intercom box? Or could they hear here if she just spoke out loud? "I-I uh...I'm in the garden?"

The last time she'd heard it being used was when the Master of Challenges spoke too Duplicity and the others who were all angry the fist time she was here. She was sure it had been used more than that one time but that's the only other time she could remember hearing it used. Well besides when she used it to ask permission to learn a while back

She'd wait a while and if the voice didn't answer back she'd get up and use the box by the elevator
Dia Halliwell
Dia Halliwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenzin Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:17 pm

Soon enough the chime of the elevator is heard and sure enough there is Tenzin. White basketball shorts and all. He strolls towards her with a grin. His eyes have a sparkle as the light reflects off of them. When he gets close the Stargazer offers a hug.

"Thank you for the drawing. I'll find somewhere on the wall to hang it up."
Tenzin
Tenzin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dia Halliwell Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:37 pm

Blushing slightly she'd give him a light hug. "Y-you're welcome. There's plenty of space on your walls so it shouldn't be too hard to find one to hang it on" the Theurge would chuckle and smile at him "I hope I didn't wake you. That wasn't my intention" she would pause and chew on her bottom lip for a moment while adjusting her glasses "D-did you have any p-plans today?"
Dia Halliwell
Dia Halliwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenzin Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:16 pm

"Nah, I was in the shower. I was already up for the day for the most part. I might've had some coffee or tea but that was about it. Actually I'd kill for a Monster right now." His eyes get slightly faded as he thinks about that then goes back to looking at her. "Nah, don't have any plans today. Do you? This is one of my few days off so I'd like to enjoy it while I got it. I got some money to burn from working over at the Y. Though I swear if I get any more Guardian shifts I'm going to need to quit my day job."

He chuckles dryly for a moment. Looking around and admiring the beauty that was the garden.

"How are you enjoying your summer break?"
Tenzin
Tenzin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dia Halliwell Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:41 pm

Dia shakes her head "As long as I am home in time for dinner I'm allowed to do what I please today. I've no classes, no lessons, no training" she smiles at Tenzin "So today seems to be a free day. I was hoping to spend time with others of the Sept, it's been a while since I've had people besides family to spend this day with"

her head tilts slightly "As for how I'm enjoying break it's going decently enough, already finished up the assignments a few of the classes sent to try and keep kids learning during break. This school didn't send nearly as many home as some of the other schools I've been too which was nice of them." she'd smile again then frown a bit "How many shifts do they have you covering? I haven't seen Duncan in a while...is he no longer pulling shifts?"
Dia Halliwell
Dia Halliwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenzin Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:43 pm

Tenzin's frowns and shrugs. "He's going through some stuff I suppose. Fianna hasn't been himself for a while. Just mopey as all hell. Hopefully he'll recover at some point. I think I heard about him challenging someone for Adren? I don't know. I'm not quite paying full attention to anything political right now unless it's something a Ragabash might call scandal on or a blatant offense to the Litany. I think today would be an excellent day for a park. Maybe embrace the spiritual and wolfish sides of our natures."

The Stargazer felt the warm breeze on his face. This pocket realm or whatever it was really had it all. This place made him feel right at home sometimes and other times he got this feeling of needing something. Who knew what it was but something. Flashing her a warm smile, he looked back at the elevator.

"Yeah a park sounds nice."
Tenzin
Tenzin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dia Halliwell Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:36 pm

Diana adjust her glasses and looks at Tenzin "Didn't you mention going camping with everyone at one point?" she wasn't so sure about going out among the humans. She'd actually been avoiding being out unless she absolutely needed to. The theurge was still adjusting to her new found Rage and she didn't wish to accidently hurt the humans. Thankfully she didn't have nearly as much as others of her kind and she really hoped it would stay that way.

It would be nice to get away though. Away from the loud noises of the city and the over whelming stench that came with it. How long had it been since she breathed fresh air? She couldn't honestly remember. Not that the air in the Sept was bad or anything but she wasn't sure how much of it could be considered 'real'. "A park or a lake would be nice...fresh water or even salt water would be ideal compared to the chemicals in a pool.." the more she thought about it the more she realized it had been way to long since she communed with mother. Between learning and training she'd completely forgot. Diana promised silently to herself she would make up for it soon.
Dia Halliwell
Dia Halliwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum