OWBN: Dayton Dying Embers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dive In (Duncan O Hara)

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Dive In (Duncan O Hara) Empty Dive In (Duncan O Hara)

Post by Duncan O Hara Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:02 pm

It a Nice night, Not the Best night but an ok night. Duncan O Hara, is nothing more then your average guy walking down the street with a duffel bag. But the thing is.....his not normal, his a garou. Which bring us to a very usual phonebooth even in 2016 but hell, Duncan was hearing all types of rumors from different septs that he visited about a Sept that was located in another Realm. Somebody who was lucky enough to know the location of the Matrix like booth told him of this location. Duncan for the first time in his rage filled life was intrigued by this notion of a Matrix Booth. So he had to check it out, So as he calmly approached the Booth and picked up the phone to see what was up.....He was ready to become Neo.

[OOC: Ill wait for the Sts to Reply at this point, Just wanted to get things rollin;) bear with my bad spelling people;)]
Duncan O Hara
Duncan O Hara

Back to top Go down

Dive In (Duncan O Hara) Empty Re: Dive In (Duncan O Hara)

Post by Admin Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:19 pm

An old dog wonders past sniffing at the man in the booth, then at his bag.

Admin
Admin

https://owbndde.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Duncan O Hara Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:03 pm

Duncan will get down one knee and offer the old dog his Burger king Sandwich. He was saving it for later but he always been a sucker for his Canine brotherin.

Duncan: Hear you go, You know I'm trying to get to a special place I heard about.......would you know anything about that? (He will smile at the old dog not expecting no reply but making causal conversation with anybody kept him sane at least)
Duncan O Hara
Duncan O Hara

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:13 pm

The old dog barks at Duncan and noses the brick wall of the building next to the phone booth. The phone rings shrilly and the dog returns to in front of Duncan. "Keep the sandwich, you may need it for the Alpha." replies the dog in Mother's Tongue.

Admin
Admin

https://owbndde.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Duncan O Hara Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:49 pm

Duncan will have a very shock look on his face and then it will settle into a very faint smile.

Duncan: Thanks for the Info( He will start to walk over to the and before he picks up the phone he will look back)
Hope, I can properly introduce myself to you later. Once I get settled in. (Then he will pick up the phone to answer it)
Duncan O Hara
Duncan O Hara

Back to top Go down

Post by Duncan O Hara Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:32 pm

(I shall wait for ST to step in at this point)
Duncan O Hara
Duncan O Hara

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Carson Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:18 pm

It had only been dark for a few hours when a tall figure with long dark hair came into view. His features were somewhat average, and he wore a simple black suit. As far as possesions went, he had what little he had scrounged from his family home, the suit being part of such. In his pack he had 5 cartons of smokes, some nonperishable food, a journal of his mother's referencing a certain sept and other interesting pieces of information, and a cell phone.
Pausing midstep, he looked over to a phonebooth with a man and what appears to be an old dog standing beside it. On another note, he could catch the scent of garou on the man. It was at that point the phone would ring.

"How interesting." He would muse as he lights a cigarette and takes quite a long drag. "Perhaps this is the place that I read about."

Elizabeth Carson
Elizabeth Carson

Back to top Go down

Post by Duncan O Hara Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:30 pm

Duncan will look over shoulders at The man that approaches. Duncan could feel that this man had rage like a garou. But was he good garou or the very bad garou. With a smile on his face to keep up apprence and better see this mans true motives.

"Hiya Stranger! Ya Lost around here bro?"

Duncan O Hara
Duncan O Hara

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Carson Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:09 pm

Duplicity would raise an eyebrow and grin. "Lost? No, I do not believe so. If anything I may be exactly where I need to be." Taking another hit of his cigarette he looked the man over. Not too impressive at a first glance, but then again neither was he. "You got a name?" he inquired.
Elizabeth Carson
Elizabeth Carson

Back to top Go down

Post by Duncan O Hara Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:26 pm

"Duncan O Hara, Just your regular neighboor guy!, Whats your name!"

Duncan will still have that same cheesy smile
Duncan O Hara
Duncan O Hara

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Carson Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:30 pm

"Smith, Damien Smith." He stated, giving one of several aliases. There was no reason for this one to know his real name. Not yet. Tossing his finished cigarette he moves to light another.
Elizabeth Carson
Elizabeth Carson

Back to top Go down

Post by Duncan O Hara Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:35 pm

"Well Mister Smith, What brings you here? Its alittle bit late in the night to be taking a stroll?"

As always Duncan had to be ready for anything, The Duffle bag carried his Celtic Axe that he got from his Cub mate that passed away. If this Smith was a foe, They would go to blows but it was to early to assume things. So Conversation would have todo for now.
Duncan O Hara
Duncan O Hara

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Carson Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:13 pm

Duplicity shook his head. "I disagree. There is never a bad time for a stroll, and it is just that. How about yourself?" It was obvious by now that they both knew the other was garou. For now, he would feel out Duncan and try to figure out just what type of garou he is, without letting too much about himself be known.
Elizabeth Carson
Elizabeth Carson

Back to top Go down

Post by Duncan O Hara Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:35 pm

"Just Looking to call a Friend to pick me up.What? You waiting to use the phone?"

Duncan smile will turn to a serious and harden face, He just couldnt feel out this garou. What was his motive and why of all this time show up? Was he a BSD waiting to get the drop on him? or was he a fellow garou? During this conversation the Old wolf next to him didnt move nor say anything. But that still didnt mean Duncan was less on edgy, He was always taught to be cautious on both the battlefield and his surroundings.
Duncan O Hara
Duncan O Hara

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Carson Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:54 pm

"Yeah, my cell is dead and I was gonna call someone and see if I could stay for a while." He noticed the change in expression and cocked an eyebrow. "Is something the matter Duncan? You seem a bit on edge all of the sudden. Is it something I said?" He fakes a look of concern as he asks the question.
Elizabeth Carson
Elizabeth Carson

Back to top Go down

Post by Duncan O Hara Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:01 pm

Duncan will slowly hang up the phone and Quickly Takes out a huge Celtic Axe from His Duffle bag and He will get in a Battle Stance. At this Point whoever this guy was he was dancing around the questions too much. That made Duncan uneasy about this whole thing.

"Look....Pal You got 10 sec to tell me writher are not you are of Gaia Loving Embrace or The Wyrms Plaything. I am not taking no chances with you."
Duncan O Hara
Duncan O Hara

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Carson Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:20 pm

Duplicity sighed softly seeing the reaction. "My my, aren't you the paranoid one? I assure you that you have nothing to fear. Now why don't you put that away?" At the end of his sentence he leans against the wall of a building. His expression almost dared Duncan to take a swing at him.

(Spending a gnosis for lunas armor)
Elizabeth Carson
Elizabeth Carson

Back to top Go down

Post by Duncan O Hara Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:28 pm

Duncan with blinding Speed will smash the axe against his body, Duplicity will realize that Blow had the strength to cleave to mortal men in half. Duncan will soon realize that The Lunas Armor will Burst and the rainbow like shards will chipping off Duplicitys Body. The Impact of the blow was so great that Duplicity left an imprint on the brick wall but he was unscathed and note hurt. Duncan will jump back and lower his axe down just alittle with his head titled.

"Lunas Armor Huh? So i guess you are of Gaia."
Duncan O Hara
Duncan O Hara

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Carson Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:51 pm

Duplicity steps out of the small crater in the wall and brushes off his suit. "Yes I am of Gaia. And you my friend, must be an ahroun. You certainly move like one." He sighs as he realizes his cigarette had broken and lights another. The third since the exchange had started. "I will only ask once that you refrain from attacking me again. I will not be so passive if you do."
Elizabeth Carson
Elizabeth Carson

Back to top Go down

Post by Duncan O Hara Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:57 pm

Duncan Will move to a none Battle stance and will Look Duplicity in Eyes as he lower his Axe.

"So are you looking for The Sept of Hidden Eye as well? Dont try to Bullshit me with twisted Answers either. Your not a Ragabash nor do Talk alot as much as a Gallaird. Only an Ahroun could have took that Blow even with the Armor."
Duncan O Hara
Duncan O Hara

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Carson Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:06 pm

Duplicity smirks at the man. "How perceptive of you. Two for two. Yes, I seek out the sept, and yes, I am also ahroun. Now that we have come so far shall we give our proper introductions?" It was obvious that he would expect Duncan's first.
Elizabeth Carson
Elizabeth Carson

Back to top Go down

Post by Duncan O Hara Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:29 pm

"Agreed I am Duncan O Hara, Forced Son of Stag and Born Homid under the Warriors Moon and Cliath To the Nation.....Your Turn."
Duncan O Hara
Duncan O Hara

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Carson Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:34 pm

After a long drag from his cig he would speak in turn. "I am Duplicity. Chosen by Grandfather Thunder and born of sin. Born under Luna's full light and Cliath to the nation." As he looks up his eyes would meet Duncan's.
Elizabeth Carson
Elizabeth Carson

Back to top Go down

Post by Duncan O Hara Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:37 pm

Locking Eyes with Duplicity

"Nice to meet ya Shadowlord, Dont worry my Mom was a Bone gnawer, So you wont here no backwash from me."
Duncan O Hara
Duncan O Hara

Back to top Go down

Post by Duncan O Hara Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:37 pm

(Bone gnawer Kin)
Duncan O Hara
Duncan O Hara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum