OWBN: Dayton Dying Embers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dive In (Duncan O Hara)

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Dive In (Duncan O Hara) - Page 2 Empty Re: Dive In (Duncan O Hara)

Post by Envysama Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:39 pm

The wind whistles down the alleyway as noises can be heard. At first it sounds like trash being dug through. After a few seconds the sound of laughter.

Envysama

Back to top Go down

Post by Duncan O Hara Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:43 pm

Duncan will turn in the direction of the laughter and then look.at Duplicity.

"Did You bring someone else? Because i shore as hell didnt."
Duncan O Hara
Duncan O Hara

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Carson Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:50 pm

Duplicity would shake his head. "My hands are clean on this one. I was traveling alone." He turns to face the alley and to await whatever it is in the alley.
Elizabeth Carson
Elizabeth Carson

Back to top Go down

Post by Duncan O Hara Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:58 pm

"Well then Lets go Check it out then? Mr.I came alone."

Duncan will Dash in the direction of where the Laughter is coming from and will be and will look back to at Duplicity to keep up.
Duncan O Hara
Duncan O Hara

Back to top Go down

Post by Envysama Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:00 pm

As you peer down the alleyway, you see in between two dumpsters two giant feet. There are birds sitting on them picking grubs off. A few rats scatter in and out and a squirrel here or there. There also appears to be two raccoons just chillin' up on top of the dumpsters.

Envysama

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Carson Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:08 pm

"You are going to cause me trouble in the long run aren't you?" Duplicity states rhetorically as he follows Duncan. As they arrive at the scene from which the laughter came from, the shadowlord scoffs softly. "What the actual fuck is this?"
Elizabeth Carson
Elizabeth Carson

Back to top Go down

Post by Duncan O Hara Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:09 pm

Duncan will look very oddly at The Scene directly from a looney toons cartoon or a strange disney movie. He will then look at Duplicity and point at the Giant Dumpster Diver. But Duncan always had a soft spot for the homeless, no matter if they had giant feet.

"Hey Big Guy!, If you need some food, I got acouple Bucks for ya. Maybe we can grab a burger or two from a Ma or Pa Joint. No need to dig for food."

Duncan O Hara
Duncan O Hara

Back to top Go down

Post by Envysama Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:31 pm

The laughter pauses for a second as the individual looks up, "why you keeping deer with you? Are they friends?" The animals seem to scatter as the two individuals approach, "you make friends go away. What here for? You live in dumpster as well?"

He pulls a turkey leg out, "people throw away dumbest things fortunately it favorable for me to find." As he scarfs it down.

The appearance of what you see is literally that of a brute, he is bulky it is clear though that for him this is homid, his homid looks very similar to what a normal werewolf would look like on a daily basis.

As he finishes the leg he takes the bone and sticks it in a pot. "Waste nothing and pray for both the prey and the hunter, and gaia will smile on thee."

Envysama

Back to top Go down

Post by Duncan O Hara Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:41 pm

Duncan will have a big grin on his face, As he can feelmthe rage and strange calm winds coming from The Gaian Behemoth. It was confirmed now that his of gaian descent and possible a child of Rat.

"Sorry Big Guy for scaring your friends off but My names Duncan O Hara, Warrior born as Homid and forced Son of Stag. I am Cliath to.the nation. My friend besides me will introduce himself too, But Big guy let me ask you this? Have you ever been to a Sept before? If so, they got lots of Food and animals to play with, I dont want ya out here alone.....even.though you can probably bench press a tank."
Duncan O Hara
Duncan O Hara

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Carson Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:54 pm

The well dressed garou would fix his tie and toss away his cigarette. "You can call me Duplicity. I am chosen by Grandfather Thunder and born of Sin. Spawned under Luna's full light and Cliath to the nation." After a short pause he continues. "It is better for us all to stick together. Now, what is your name?"
Elizabeth Carson
Elizabeth Carson

Back to top Go down

Post by Envysama Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:12 pm

"Hmm name, I am Mercury known to the nation as Trash Panda, Cliath, warrior of gaia, what form born in not important though i am sure you can guess."

He gets up standing rather tall among everyone else, as he was already tall for a werewolf the huge size gave him even more.

"Sept, i know not of a sept around here unless it be hiding, "come i take you to my home if you would like."

Envysama

Back to top Go down

Post by Duncan O Hara Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:21 pm

Duncan Will look at Duplicity and will run at Maddening Speed to make shore He tells the Old Wolf That they will be back with anither gaian garou. He will soon run back, Not even breaking a sweat and he will look at the Giant with a smile.

"Well I have already alerted the Warder that we will be back. But for now how about we enjoy the company of Mecrury and his nice home Duplicity? Then after that he can tag along with us to the Sept we was going to.....if he wants too."
Duncan O Hara
Duncan O Hara

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Carson Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:29 pm

Duplicity listens quietly to the introduction and gives and earnest smile. After looking about to see if anyone else was around, he lets his twin tails slide free of hiding. Due to the merit of being unnoticed he doubted it would be given too much attention, but it was still a kind gesture. "We are not too different you and I." Once Duncan returns he hides his tails once more. "That will be fine with me. I am in no hurry."
Elizabeth Carson
Elizabeth Carson

Back to top Go down

Post by Duncan O Hara Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:38 pm

"Well Good Sir Mecrury, Lead the way to your humble Home."

He will have a very wide smile on his face that very comforting.
Duncan O Hara
Duncan O Hara

Back to top Go down

Post by Envysama Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:45 pm

Mercury pauses for a second, and laughs quite loudly. "You and me far from similar, but i see what you mean." He moves one of the dumpsters and behind it is a hole in the wall taking down some of the old bricks from the building there is a pile of boxes in the back of this rather damp area.

"Though you say born of sin i say we all of Mother, she speaks to us all regardless of birth. It is not sin to be born, it is sin to not live."

As he opens the door to his home. He gestures for you to enter.

Envysama

Back to top Go down

Post by Duncan O Hara Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:47 pm

Duncan will shrug his shoulders and go into the makeshift home
Duncan O Hara
Duncan O Hara

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Carson Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:02 am

"I say born of Sin because it is what is true for me. Not any other. My life, and my legacy are founded upon sin but I will make due and carve my own path in Luna's name." Next he watches as the damp home is revealed and his mind shifts to his suit. "Damn thing will be ruined....." Not wanting yo be rude he turns the cirner and makes a quick change of clothes into something more casual before stepping inside. The suit after all, was the only thing he had that had belonged to his father. Sitting off to the side, he now wore black jeans and a white tank top, accompanied by a black trench coat.
Elizabeth Carson
Elizabeth Carson

Back to top Go down

Post by Envysama Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:18 am

As you enter this place is bigger than what it seemed, and it feels dry. There is furniture and other scattered things like books a table and various other appliances that either were found or donated to him.

"Sit down make selves home, i go make tea." As you star around the room you see a few signs with various quotes. There are 4 in total and they read. (In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.) (We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us.) (My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.) (A hero is someone who has given his or her life to something bigger than oneself.)

As he comes back you see scratched under each in his claw marks 3 names. Abraham Lincoln, Joseph Campbell, Maya Angelou. He sets a TV dinner tray on the cracked table, "drink up good stock found it yesterday." As he takes a sip and relaxes on the floor.

Envysama

Back to top Go down

Post by Duncan O Hara Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:26 am

Duncan will look around the room very impressed by this makeshift home, As he takes a sit he can see all the quotes that were made by famous people of different eras of history. Something was telling Duncan that meeting both Duplicity and Mecrury wasnt just a chance meeting.....maybe it was something more. Duncan picked up the tea cup and looked at Mecrury.

"This is quite the home you got here Mecrury, I see you like influnetial people of different eras. My Den parent was a History Teacher and a Silent Stirder. She taught me alot of the poetry and the dealings of history. I believe me and you will get along well bro.
Duncan O Hara
Duncan O Hara

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Carson Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:37 am

Duplicity sets his pack down beside him and looked around. He would not admit it but he didnt expect such intellect from such a lumbering garou like Mercury. In most cases it was brawn or brain. He chalked it up as a lesson learned and looked between the pair. Three ahrouns meeting by chance, even having tea together. How quiant. He was more interested in their aptitude for matters of the nation, and how they could be of help to him. By no means simply use them of course, but still everything and everyone has their perks. Quietly he sipped the tea, and to his surprise, it actually wasn't too bad.
Elizabeth Carson
Elizabeth Carson

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:53 pm

The old dog just looks disgusted at the cigarette butt that was thrown onto the ground and after the young garou who travelled away to the dumpster. He barks again Loudly and the phone rings again. Sighing the dog lays in front of the booth as the phone continues to ring.

Last edited by Admin on Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

https://owbndde.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Duncan O Hara Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:08 pm

Duncan will here the bark and the echoing of rhe Payphone ringing. He will look at Duplicity and Mecrury and give a faint smile. He will quickly get up and head to the door of the Makeshift Home before dashing out.

"Sorry to leave so soon Mecrury but That ringing your hearing maybe a way into the Sept, I am going to and the warder probably getting impatient. So how about we put this on hold for now, Duplicity if your coming then follow me.....If you Want Mecrury you can come too. The more the merrier i say!"

As Duncan will completly vanish as he is racing through the alley ways towards to where the Old dog is and where the payphone is with his duffle bag slung over his right shoulder.

Duncan O Hara
Duncan O Hara

Back to top Go down

Post by Envysama Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:17 pm

"Rushing to answer a phone? He said he was of Stag not of Cockroach. Oh well guess we should go check see if someone important." He lumbers up from his resting position and literally walks right by the other one without a care in the world. "Stay if you want i want to see if there anything interesting in garbage today."

Envysama

Back to top Go down

Post by Duncan O Hara Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:18 pm

(OOC: Duncan will be waiting near tge payphone. So you guys can basically start replaying on the other thread called The Caern.)
Duncan O Hara
Duncan O Hara

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Carson Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:29 pm

Duplicity stands up and nods to Mercury. "Thanks for the hospitality. I think I will accompany him on this one. I plan to settle in at the sept as soon as I can. Come find us whenever you feel like."

The shadowlord grabs his pack and follows along behind the fianna.
Elizabeth Carson
Elizabeth Carson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum